Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another reunion


Last month was a real good one for sentimental memories and reunions. Thanks to Facebook again for putting me in touch with Farzana, who was my "little sister" in the boarding. Mrs. Marchand had come up with the idea of having a big sistr-little sister programme in the boarding, and Farzana was mine. She was in the 4th or 5th Standard when I left, I think. I remember her being a very dainty pretty fairylike child.

Soon after I found her on Facebook, she came down to Bangalore for a holiday and so I got to meet her again after all these years! She is still dainty, pretty, fairylike, softspoken and graceful. She is also mom to these two adorable little guys, and is a paediatric nephrologist! Wow. Me, I just became a clown.

1 comment:

Mary L said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.